This is the official accessibility statement for the Assured
Group Limited Web site.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact us.
We maintain accessibility as a courtesy to site visitors and as a way of making the general site navigation and usability easier. If a page cannot be made accessible we will work to make a text version available.
On this page:
Where possible, all pages on this Web site are:
- Bobby AAA approved, complying with all the Bobby guidelines.
- WCAG AAA approved, complying with all priority 1, 2, and 3 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- Section 508 approved, complying with all of the U.S. Federal Government Section 508 Guidelines.
- Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict, as defined by W3C. For example, check this page for XHTML validity.
- Many links have title attributes that describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target.
- Links are written to make sense out of context.
- All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
- Complex images include LONGDESC attributes or inline descriptions to explain the significance of each image to non-visual readers.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.